Saturday, April 27, 2013

Muahaha


Chapter _
(Percy)

I was thinking about Ashley. Her shiny black hair.. green eyes, her cute smile - Well.
I have a crush on Ashley.
Although alot of you may think I like Annebeth,
Ashley is different, you know?
She makes me feel - well. You get the point. Suddenly, he felt himself blush, and unfortuantly, he bumped into someone. "Whoa there, slow down." A girl laughed. When Percy could see clearly again, he realized he bumbed into - Ashley. God, he could feel his heart beat raise. "H-hey, Ashley." Percy smiled. Ashley blushed. "Hi Percy." Suddenly, Percy felt himself talk-

CLIFF HANGER!
Heeheehee. Dedicated to Ashley, who is dying to read this XD

1 comment:

  1. Mia, it's Risers. If you're reading this - I miss you! Email me, if you feel it? It's neonparade15@gmail.com. Or if it's easier on Instagram, my username is theneonparade. I hope you've been good all these years! I don't know if you'll ever see this but if you do, even if it's been a few more years PLEASE don't hesitate to contact if you feel at all like you want to, lol.
    ~Risers

    ReplyDelete

>Animated Rainbow Nyan Cat